Below you have various options for selecting the type of coverage you want for your wedding, followed by the type of video that you would like to have as a result from editing all of the footage. Some couples only want the ceremony filmed, while others want their entire day filmed, so everything is broken down so that you can select exactly what you want without paying for anything that you don’t.
STEP 1 : SELECT YOUR FILMING COVERAGE
Basic Coverage: 1 videographer with 2 cameras. This will cover the essentials.
Full Coverage: 2 videographers with 4 cameras. This will cover every angle possible & guarantee nothing is missed.
CEREMONY 1: $500 - Basic Coverage - Up to 1 hour of filming - Audio captured via wireless microphone.
CEREMONY 2: $1000 - Full Coverage - Up to 1 hour of filming - Audio captured via wireless microphone.
RECEPTION 1: $1000 - Basic Coverage - Up to 5 hours of filming - From entrance to exit.
RECEPTION 2: $2000 - Full Coverage - Up to 5 hours of filming - From entrance to exit.
BRIDE & GROOM PREP 1: $200/hr - Basic Coverage - Capturing every moment of the bride and groom leading up to the ceremony.
BRIDE & GROOM PREP 2: $400/hr - Full Coverage - Capturing every moment of the bride and groom leading up to the ceremony.
STEP 2: SELECT THE STYLE OF FILM
● HIGHLIGHT: $500
● CINEMATIC: $1,000
HIGHLIGHT: [3-5min Video] This style of video will play like a montage set to music that plays out as a glimpse of special moments throughout your wedding day.
CINEMATIC: [5-10min Film] This style of video will showcase a more in-depth look at your day. Audio captured during the ceremony, reception, or special moments before the wedding may be used to help tell the story of your day. All the special moments are here in this longer cinematic film and you can feel like a movie star when you premiere it to your friends and family!
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for, or want to add something extra special to one of these packages? A customized package can be made upon request. Please contact us to discuss things further.
● All packages include the digital delivery of the video file online. A USB drive can be mailed to the location of your choice upon request.
● We do not put video onto DVD as it is an outdated form of viewing video and the quality of DVD is extremely low. There may be services offered online for DVD creation if you are interested.
● Delivery time will depend greatly on the package chosen as well as the time of year the wedding takes place. Typically, allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. If delivery time is expected to be delayed for any reason, we will contact you and let you know an estimated delivery date.
SEE THE VIDEO OPTIONS:
BRIDAL PORTRAITS: $800
● 3 hours of on-location portraits at, up to, 2 locations either before or after the wedding day.
ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SESSION: $500
● 2 hours of on-location photography.
WEDDING DAY SLIDESHOW: $600
● A special slideshow that combines both pictures and short clips of video shot throughout the day and set to music.
EXAMPLE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY: CAMEO + SETH
Travel Fee - Any job that requires travel outside of a 20 mile radius of RDU will receive additional charges of $1 per mile. Plane tickets will be provided at the client's expense. All fees will be included in the finalized quote.
Lodging – Any wedding that requires a hotel room for the night will incur additional charges for lodging. All fees will be included in the finalized quote.
Prints - We don’t print photos, we leave that up to you since you can get a better deal to get them printed yourself. We can recommend places to get your photos printed, however.
Delivery - The finalized photos will be delivered via Dropbox. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery of photos as each photo selected will be enhanced and this process takes time.
Prices - Focus Media spends countless hours doing extensive research to keep package prices competitive and fair for all parties included. It is our goal to stay in business and keep our customers satisfied. If you feel that our prices are outside of your range, please let us know what your budget is and we will try to find a way to stay within your budget.